(Targeted) Amazon Echo Glow Sale, Get One For Only $4.99 / $9.99
There is an Amazon Echo Glow sale going on right now where targeted accounts can snatch one up for $4.99 / $9.99. I tried three different accounts and struck out every time so it is safe to say that it is pretty targeted. I really want one for the kid’s room to pair with their Echo Dot so I may just pay full price (the horror!). Hopefully some of you are able to grab one though.
Update 3/23/21: A friend was able to get this deal to work today.
The Echo Glow is a multicolor smart lamp for kids. It requires a compatible Alexa device to be able to use it. Think of it as a nightlight of the future :). So how do you get it for $4.99 or $9.99?
- Plug in the code GLOW5 when you are in the checkout screen.
- If that doesn’t work try GLOW10 for the $9.99 price tag.
List of Currently Ongoing Amazon Deals
I wanted to start off with a list of deals currently being offered by Amazon that can save you some money:
- Amazon Promotion, Get Up to $60 Credit with App Purchase
- Amazon Promotion, Save $10 When You Use Chase Points
- $10 Amazon Credit for U.S. Bank Cardholders [Targeted]
- $10 Amazon Coupon for First Time App Users
- $30/$50 Off Your Amazon Purchase with 1 Amex MR Point
- Up to $30 Discount on Amazon For Discover Cardholders (Targeted)
- Amazon In-Garage Delivery, Get Free myQ Smart Garage Hub [YMMV]
- Add Debit Card to Amazon Wallet to Earn Up to $50 Credit [Targeted]
- $10-$30 Off Amazon With 1 Membership Reward Point
- $15 or $30 off at Amazon For Discover Cardholders
- Get $10 Amazon Credit When You Add a Discover Card
- Save $15 When You Make Discover Your Default Payment
- Have Your Amazon Package Delivered to Your Garage, Get $30
- $15 off $50 With 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point
- $50 Off Amazon With 1 Membership Rewards Point
- $5 Off Your Next Amazon Subscribe & Save Order With Mastercard
- Shop with Amazon App, Get $10 Promo Code
Hopefully some of you are able to grab one of these. I have to imagine it would be a small reselling win if you don’t want it or a great gift if you hold it for the holidays. Let me know if you got lucky in the comments section.