Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly Miles to Memories Editor’s recap. Each Sunday we roundup all of the best posts and deals from the past week in one easy and convenient place! Some deals die quickly, so make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out!
Join our 11,000+ member award travel Facebook community! We also have our MtM Reselling Community and our Disney Hacks Community if you want to learn more. Join us!
Miles to Memories This Week
Editor’s picks are in bold below. Any posts mentioned in the title will be highlighted in red to make them easier to find!
- MtM Podcast – The Future Of Sign Up Bonuses, Making Money at Home, Cancelling Trips & More
- Top 5 From March – Barclays Is Clueless, New Amex Premium Cards, AA Says None Of Your Business, Theater Releases At Home & More
- Featured – 2 New US Bank Business Card Offers – $1250 In Welcome Offers
Need to Know Travel Policies
- These 39 Airlines Are Waiving Fees For Changes & Cancellations Due To Coronavirus
- Master List: Coronavirus Hotel Policy On Changes And Cancellations
Credit Cards/Bank News & Offers
- I Am Slashing Credit Card Fees Right & Left, Why You Should Too
- Sallie Mae Now Lets You Pay Student Loans with Credit Card
- Amex Gives 3 Extra Months for Welcome Bonus Spending Requirement
- American Express: The Most Entertaining, Unpredictable Card Issuer Today
- Increased Offer! Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Card – 70K Miles Up For Grabs
- Citi Rewards+ Card Has a Targeted 30K Welcome Bonus
- My Insane Targeted Offer From Citi: 15% Cash Back at Grocery Stores!
- Citi Checking Offers, Earn up to $1,500
- New Targeted Hyatt Credit Card Spending Offer – Pair With $15K Free Night Spend
- Chase Is Proactively Crediting CSR Accounts With $100 Statement Credits
- Earn Up to 9.5X on Utility Bills with Chase Freedom Cards
- Hyatt Announces Huge Coronavirus Changes for Elite Status, Free Nights & More!
- Bonvoyed! Marriott Took Away The Platinum Status I Earned – Here’s How I Got It Back
- Why Does Marriott Keep Us On This Rollercoaster? Good Marriott Credit Card Changes
- #FakeNews Looks Like Hilton Suites Are Not Going Away For Diamond Members
- Airbnb Free Cancellations Extended till 5/31 Plus $250M Fund for Hosts
- Great News! Delta Makes Positive Changes To Medallion Status & Club Memberships For 2020
- Air France Pulling A Fast One On Us With Latest Mistake Fare Booking
- United No Longer Charges Redeposit Fees for Canceled Award Flights
- Southwest Will Now Refund Early Boarding Fees
Saving Money, Earning Points & Deals
- Get A Quick $75 Bonus with a SoFi Invest Account
- Popular Deal! Apple AirPods & AirPods Pro On Sale – Stack Deals For Over 41% Off!
- Amazon Deal: Get 3 Board Games / Video Games For The Price Of 2
- Amazon, Save $10 When You Buy 3 Household Items
- NOT April Fools – How I Sanitize My Amazon Deliveries & Stay Safe
- $20 Off $100+ On Amazon For Baby Care Items
- Get up to $475 with a New HSBC Checking Account
- Stimulus Bill Incentivizes Charity with $300 Contribution Deduction, Plus Earn 10x AA Miles
- SoFi Money – (40% at Netflix) Get 20% Back At DoorDash & Streaming Services!
- (Video) Massive Fire At Ft. Myers Airport (RSW) in FL Makes A Bad Situation Worse
- (Video) Police Use Helicopter Induced Sandstorm To Remove Beach Goers
- Emergency Hospital Set Up in Central Park to Help with Coronavirus Outbreak
- Visa Sees Drop in Transaction Volumes During Coronavirus Outbreak
- Coronavirus Cripples The Mafia, Getting A Date With A Drone, The Future of Gift Cards & More
- Tropicana Las Vegas Sells for $308 Million
- Flagship Intercontinental Hong Kong Closing Forever: To Be Reborn in 2022!
- State Department Stops New Passport Applications Except for Emergencies
- A Mask You Already Have, Prime Day Delayed, Free HBO & Get A Refund For Your Travel Voucher
- Disney Furloughs Employees as Parks Stay Closed
- Register Online for Stimulus Payment if You Don’t File Taxes
- Screwed By Airbnb, Chase Shutdown 2.0, Best Non Travel Redemptions & Walmart Makes Shopping Changes
Have a great evening!