Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly Miles to Memories Editor’s recap. Each Sunday we curate the best posts and deals from Miles to Memories this week in one easy and convenient place! Some deals die quickly, so make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out!
Join our 11,000+ member award travel Facebook community! We also have our MtM Reselling Community and our Disney Hacks Community if you want to learn more. Join us!
Miles to Memories This Week
We publish about 50 posts a week including news, tips, tricks and deals that you don’t want to miss. Check out our curated content from this past week below or check out all of our recent articles from this past week.
Podcasts & YouTube
The MtM Podcast continues on with weekly episodes and we are proud to announce the release of our brand new Disney Hacks podcast as well.
- MtM Podcast – Dealing With Negative Amex Changes, Identity Theft & New Reasons For Canceling Travel
- Disney Hacks Podcast – DH4: Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner, Amusement Industry Reopening & Travel Hacking Disney Around the Globe!
Travel + Vegas & Disney
Like it or not, people are slowly beginning to travel once again and it isn’t quite the same as it used to be. Mark’s parents recently stayed in a hotel and shared their story while Ian got on a plane and shared his.
- How I Hacked My Hotel Room for Vegas’ Big Re-opening Night!
- Flying During Covid-19: Was It As Eerie As Everyone Says? Here Is My Experience
- Hotel Stay During Covid-19: Welcome To The Twilight Zone
- How I Max Out Authorized User Bonus Offers & Help Out A Friend
- The Magic Returns: Walt Disney World Reopening Date Set!
- Las Vegas Reopening Date Set & How It Will Look Completely Different
Chase was in the news a lot this week! They dropped some incredible news about temporary increases in Sapphire points redemptions and they cut credit limits for many customers.
- Chase Cut My Credit Limits: What Happened & Why They Are Doing It!
- Increased Cash Out Rates Coming to Chase Ink Cards?
- Huge Chase Sapphire Changes – Cash Out Points At Increased Rates Through September 30th
- Why You Should Consider Cashing Out Ultimate Rewards At 1.5 Cents Each
- Why I’m Earning Hyatt Credit Card Elite Status Nights, Even With a Status Extension
Credit Cards & Spending
Want to know the latest retention offers being given by the banks or why you should consider charging something on cards you don’t use often? What about what happens to all of that cash that retailers make off gift cards?
- (Updated) Current Retention Offer: Amex, Chase & Citi Retention Offer Data Points
- (Video) Where Does All That Unspent Gift Card Money Really Go?
- More People Seeing Upgrade Offers For Aspire Card, 150K Hilton Points!
- PSA: Be Careful With Dormant Credit Card Accounts – They Are Ripe For A Shutdown
Saving You Money
Amex has a ton of new credits on their Platinum cards and we show you how to maximize them. Plus we updated the current Amazon promo offerings and some apps that will help you save even more when shopping!
- Rack Up The Savings With These 5 Apps – Plus How To Stack Them For Big Savings
- (Updated) Amazon Free Trials & Promotions Roundup
- (Updated) How To Maximize The New Amex Shipping, Wireless And Streaming Credits
Make sure to check out all of our news, deals and posts from this past week! There is a lot more that we didn’t cover here. Happy Sunday!