(Targeted) Kindle Paperwhite 8GB For Only $30 With Promo Code
There is a potentially amazing deal on the Kindle Paperwhite 8GB reading tablet. I know this is a travel companion favorite for many since it is a ton easier to read than a normal tablet and it takes up a lot less space than a ton of books. The deal appears to be pretty highly targeted and requires a code to be put in at checkout.
- Get a Kindle Paperwhite 8GB tablet for $30.
- Put in KINDLE45 at checkout in the coupon / codes box.
- Get 3 months of free Kindle Unlimited too
Other Amazon Deals
If you are not targeted for this offer you should try these to see if you can save some money on Amazon:
- Save Up to $30 on Amazon Using Citi ThankYou Points
- Save $20 on Amazon Using Citi ThankYou Points
- Save Up to $40 On Your Next Amazon Purchase When You Use Discover Points [Targeted]
- Amazon Promotion, Get Up to $60 Credit with App Purchase
- Amazon Promotion, Save $10 When You Use Chase Points
- $10 Amazon Credit for U.S. Bank Cardholders [Targeted]
- $10 Amazon Coupon for First Time App Users
- $30/$50 Off Your Amazon Purchase with 1 Amex MR Point
- Up to $30 Discount on Amazon For Discover Cardholders (Targeted)
- Amazon In-Garage Delivery, Get Free myQ Smart Garage Hub [YMMV]
- Add Debit Card to Amazon Wallet to Earn Up to $50 Credit [Targeted]
- $10-$30 Off Amazon With 1 Membership Reward Point
- $15 or $30 off at Amazon For Discover Cardholders
- Get $10 Amazon Credit When You Add a Discover Card
- Save $15 When You Make Discover Your Default Payment
- Have Your Amazon Package Delivered to Your Garage, Get $30
- $15 off $50 With 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point
- $50 Off Amazon With 1 Membership Rewards Point
- $5 Off Your Next Amazon Subscribe & Save Order With Mastercard
- Shop with Amazon App, Get $10 Promo Code
If you are targeted for this offer it is a great deal. I would grab one and hold it as a gift even if I didn’t want it myself. It is pretty hard to beat a $30 deal. You could probably make some decent money reselling it too.
HT: Doctor of Credit