$25 Off $50 Purchase With Amazon Business Account (Targeted)
There is an offer being emailed out to targeted Amazon Business accounts that will get you $25 off a $50 purchase. There is a code attached to the offer that is worth trying even if the link doesn’t produce anything for you. This is for Amazon Business accounts only so no use trying if you just have a personal account.
Update 5/3/21: There is a new link (HT DoC) and it appears to be highly targeted. No code this time around.
Terms of the Offer
- Offer only applies to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC” on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon.com Services LLC.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $25.
- Offer only valid for invited Amazon customers who have received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display advertisements.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
Other Amazon Deals
If you are not targeted for this one be sure to try these offers as well:
- Amazon Promotion, Get Up to $60 Credit with App Purchase
- Amazon Promotion, Save $10 When You Use Chase Points
- $10 Amazon Coupon for First Time App Users
- $30/$50 Off Your Amazon Purchase with 1 Amex MR Point
- Up to $30 Discount on Amazon For Discover Cardholders (Targeted)
- Amazon In-Garage Delivery, Get Free myQ Smart Garage Hub [YMMV]
- Add Debit Card to Amazon Wallet to Earn Up to $50 Credit [Targeted]
- $10-$30 Off Amazon With 1 Membership Reward Point
- $15 or $30 off at Amazon For Discover Cardholders
- Get $10 Amazon Credit When You Add a Discover Card
- Save $15 When You Make Discover Your Default Payment
- Have Your Amazon Package Delivered to Your Garage, Get $30
- $15 off $50 With 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point
- $50 Off Amazon With 1 Membership Rewards Point
- $5 Off Your Next Amazon Subscribe & Save Order With Mastercard
- Shop with Amazon App, Get $10 Promo Code
It should work on 3rd party gift cards or anything else sold and shipped by Amazon. Let us know if you get anything.
Hat Tip: Doctor of Credit